Thursday 28 July 2011

Kandy Rates Your Pet ♥ - Kitty Kat


Pets Name ♥  Kitty Kat
Gender ♥ Female
Owners Name ♥ NaughtyAngelGirl

Outfit: The dress, hair clip & ear rings match perfectly. Kitty Kat looks like a *real*
Princess and the colour of the out fit flatters her eyes, skin & blush well. I'd have tried out some other accessories but these look good. 
Hair: The hair gives Kityy Kat a mystical Princess look, I don't usually like this colour (I know this wig cannot be dyed) but it looks well on Kitty Kat, I wonder if this is the colour she usually has for her wigs.
Pet: I'm loving Kityy Kats look, she has a cute smile and I love her blush. 

Overall Rating:
Kitty Kat looks pretty and the out fit has been well matched. The colours compliment her. 
8/10

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Kandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love kitty! and the smile with the blush look so cute together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, that wig looks amazing on Kitty Cat, I wish it worked on Flora too LOL :D Beautiful pet, NAG! :D xx Flora and Luckychild

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can yo rate my pet?
    Name: Alex
    Gender: Female
    Owners Name: Me... Alex XD
    Image : http://mundopetsociety.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/arcoiriss.jpg?w=267&h=279

    ReplyDelete
  5. kazziePrincesleahn15 October 2011 at 06:55

    can you rate my pet
    name:candybatutle
    sex:female
    ownwer:sassyfreane

    ReplyDelete