Thursday 28 July 2011

Kandy Rates Your Pet ♥ - Lil Moon



Pets Name ♥  Lil Moon
Gender ♥ Female
Owners Name ♥ SmashBrawl

Outfit: Oh wow, how sassy does this pet look? The red and navy combination looks
so good. I love how she never stuck to all red and white. 
Hair: I used to wear this wig all the time before my collection got so big, it is still one of my favourites, especially in red. Lil Moon got the perfect hair colour for this outfit and the shading of the red in the clothes and in the wig is identical :).
Pet: She is one of the cutest pets I've seen and I also think her face is a little like mine. 

Overall Rating:
Cute pet & cute outfit. Original & beautiful 
8-9/10

3 comments:

  1. yay lil moon is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Lil' Moon is adorable! Love this outfit Smashie! :) xx Flora and Luckychild

    ReplyDelete