Tuesday 2 August 2011

Vogue, Vogue.


Can you believe I was on the cover of Pet Vogue? Oh ... it was so much fun and the highlight of my modelling & fashion career. I done a great interview too and the woman was so kind. I was dressed as the dancing pet figurine. It was really hard to get the purple body paint off when I got home. 

I met the mayor in the vogue building while I was there, he was doing a shoot too but you don't want to know what he was wearing. I am still cringing now. Just imagine an OAP thinking he looks good, posing in speedos.



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what sucks? Is even when you leave the forum people think it's okay to harass you other places too. Whoever left that comment is just rude. Let this girl live her life. I am sorry you've had to deal with all this crap, it's really been unfair. At least she can turn off the computer and be happy with her son and family. Joanne I suggest making to where anon. can't make comments on your blog. What more do these people want from you? It's terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I think the first comment just shows who's really the troubled one! I'm sorry you're not happy with yourself and your life but I will not apologize for being happy myself. It must hurt to be that down in the dumps you take to commenting on the blog of someone you don't even know and picking out grammar/writing errors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kandy, just discovered your blog - omg what a little computer genius you are, it looks great xxx

    ReplyDelete