Sunday 20 February 2011

Our house, in the middle of the street.

Welcome to my Princess home. I try and keep my rooms simple, realistic & sweet. There is nothing worse than going in a room with 10,00 items, all items ranging from a few thousand different shades and sizes. I'd much rather have an empty room.


My Berry Garden
Here is my berry garden, I had trouble for such a long time trying to figure out what to do with my gardens, wondering which trees would go nice with others etc and then I started my berry garden & couldn't be happier with it. The only bush I never got was the Strawberry but none the less, I love it. (Seeds 6cc from The Boutique)
_________________________



My Desert Berry Garden
Following the completion of my Berry Garden and the release of the Desert Berry Seed, the idea of doing a Desert Berry Garden came to me. I all ready have the Valentine Love Trees on both ends of the garden and thought they suited the theme very well so I kept them.
(Seeds 6cc from The Boutique)
________________________



My Outside Front Water Garden
This room has been changed a million times and I'm not overly happy with it's current state so will be changed again soon but here it is.
______________________



My Ball Room
I decorated this when Beauty & The Beast theme was active. I especially love the Rose in the jar. 
________________________


My Gallery
I created this the week of the Museum theme. I actually really like this because it looks really grand & special. I often change the portraits and displayed items.
__________________



My Relaxing Spa Room
One of my favourite rooms. I created this months ago and haven't really modified it much since. If I have friends over we often come in here to chill out.
_____________________

Back Garden Camping Room
A bit far from my house but I like it.

________________

My Cinema Hall
Another old time room, I love this because it looks almost identical to the cinema near my owners house. Me & friends often come here to watch a movie or just for some popcorn.
_________________



Inside My Cinema
Here we have the inside of my cinema, nothing fancy. Check the Harry Potter crew watching themselves, posers. The Mayor often hangs around trying to catch an autograph.
________________


Angel Garden
A very recent room, one of my favourites. I know graveyards are not meant to be a nice place to visit but there is something relaxing and beautiful about this place.
_______________

Beach View Garden
The garden I made for Pet Societys 3rd birthday.

_______________

My Club
Me &friends often hang out here, I love it.

______________


City View Restaurant
Good food :D

_________________

Snowy Mountain Cafe

_____________


Romantic Bath Room

_____________


Dressing Room






3 comments: