Friday 29 July 2011

Luxury Cruise Week & More......

So, I was talking to * who owns the Boutique, she knows how much I love Mon Petit Cheri clothes so gave me the news there is going to be some hot new clothes coming in store next week. I am close friends with * so she let me have a sneak preview in the magazine of the Mon Petit Cheri Poolside outfits. I am in love with the wig, bag and bathing suit, I know my owner will buy me both bundles and I can't wait to show you all. I also love the floor lights, cushions & flowers. This week reminds me of the luxury week we had a few months ago.

Rate My Pet Update
I have decided that if I rate anyone a *10* out of 10 stars, they will receive a CC item as a prize for looking so amazing. If you would like me to rate your pet then make sure you add a link under any of te blog posts or click here to post on the forum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment