Tuesday 2 August 2011

Hot Chica!

Fashion Rating 
I went to the Boutique & bought the new Mon Petit Cheri bundle. I wasn't sure about the wig at first but I really like it now. I obviously went to Bambi, my hairdresser to get it dyed my usual colour. I've been carrying my phone and make up in my cute little bag. I am for sure going to get this set in white too. My owner said my designer taste is really expensive, I know she loves seeing me in my wonderful clothes though.

Here's some more snaps since I bought the outfit.

Visiiting Sweetpea, I often think we look alike especially when we have the same clothes.

She's *so* cute.

This is me at a beach party, I was the first one there and got drunk really early on and ended up falling straight out of that tub. My owner wasn't impressed OOPS!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DO EVERYTHING YOUR PET DOES IN YOUR ORDINARY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete