Thursday 4 August 2011

One more thing ..

Seen as though "Jenaphur" is openly discussing me on the forum. I think it is my duty to let all you Pet Society players give you a little insight on the going ons within the mod team.

Hackers - they ruin our game, they are the reason for the horrible preventatives like not being able to send CC items. Nobody likes a hacker.

So how would you feel if I told you that one of these hackers is within the Playfish team? That's right a current moderator once got caught hacking or attempting to hack Playfish Coins. Her name is Jenaphur. Now Jenaphur will openly admit to this but she thinks because it was in the past, nobody should mention it. Sorry to rain on your parade Jenaphur but if you want things like this kept on the down low then don't play with fire.

I bet you're wondering "How is she still a mod? Did the admin not find out?". Oh, admin knew all right but they decided to keep her on none the less. Under the conditions that she never hack or attempt to hack again. Instead, other INNOCENT mods got dropped because Jenaphur is a liar. You see, Jenaphur is a people pleaser, she does/done everything for Bev, compliments, slagging other mods off etc.

She also tried to "suck up" to me when I was a mod, she fought against CST and even asked if the thread could be closed. As soon as I stepped down from moderating, she was actually POSTING in CST.

So there you go Jenaphur. Maybe you'll learn not to openly talk about me like that because remember, I can openly talk too. I know I've kept quiet for a long time and let you all do what you want but here you go, surprise.

Jenaphur is a backstabbing, cheating, hacking, two faced, un loyal witch. & here's your proof.
Jenaphur is the one writing with black font, the person who she is talking to is a non-mod friend.

Admitting & discussing hacking
Click Here



Saying how she sucks up to Bev & gets special messages off Bev if she defends her on the forum.
Click Here

Slagging Bev off & revealing private information about Playfish

Wishing to be admin.

Discussing hacking.
Click Here

Giving a forum member a private admin password so they can see the items early. 

Sending more information obtained privately from admin. Why is she still a mod?

Just being a bitch
Click Here




2 comments: