Saturday 10 December 2011

Goodbye for now.

Hello there everyone, if anyone actually still follows Kandys blog.

I know a lot of you will know I've been slowly reducing time spent in and involving the game.it has now come to the point where I no longer play at all and haven't since Halloween. I don't expect to be giving up forever, I expect to come back and enjoy playing again but in the mean time I am not.

Kandys owner us obviously a real person, I have my own family, I'm a mother, a housekeeper and a partner amongst many things.

I'm moving onto different projects, I have my first Blythe doll on her way and will be making my own clothes etc for her and customising her. I'll attach a picture of a Blythe to give you idea but if you'd like to follow me on my new blog dedicated to Blythe/doll collecting the URL is www.diabolicaldoll.blogspot.com ..

5 comments:

  1. Goodbye Kandy (and her owner!) I have followed your blog since day one and have even been inspired by you to make a blog of my own which has been successful for some time but I too am leaving on account of a doll matter (weird co-incidence isn't it?!) so that's why when i saw this post i just HAD to comment, anyway you will both be greatly missed :') . . . p.s sorry for my xtra long comment! -Van

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss you Kandy :'(
    I love the Blythes but they aren't in my country.
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodbye Kandy D:
    I'll miss you and your adventures...
    Hugs from my kingdom.
    _P. Pixiefolly ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll miss you too :(
    Your blog was an inspiration for mi and my blog :'(
    P.S : I like blythes ... but I preffer the Pullips Dal .
    Hugs from me and Alex (my pet).
    ♥♥♥ Always with you ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it's sad because all the PS blogs are being deserted, and theres only a couple left out there. Well, actually only one that I consider is being updated daily. It's my friends, and you should check it out: www.petsocietystar101.wordpress.com

    bye!

    ReplyDelete