Thursday 28 July 2011

Spoiled Princess.

Check me out in my new clothes. My good friend Bobo sent me the bundle, isn't that nice? I even changed my (usually pink) lipstick to match it. I really really love the OTK socks and shoes. My best friend Lollybee sent me the red dye table, I haven't had much of a chance to play with it yet but I did use it for my Willy Wonka outfit and loved the colours.
(Dr Pepper Bunny Outfit)

How funny do I look dressed up? I sometimes like to mess around and dress up in character, I especially love my hair in this picture, I look like a pudding.

Oh & if you would like to read my owners personal blog, just ask for the link.



Here I am having a good old bounce on my jelly, it's the funniest thing ever and I very glad & thankful my beautiful friend Sweetpea sent me it. She came over to have a shot on it too - she almost bounced out the window!

I am going to finish my cup of tea now and get into bed with my petlings, my pony is sick at the moment it's such a shame.

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment